After recently expanding, Manor Lakes Shopping Centre is your one stop destination for shopping, dining, entertainment, leisure, relaxation and fun!
- Over 40 speciality stores
- Kmart, Coles, Aldi, Best and Less, Anytime Fitness
- 900 car parking spots
- Employing 400 to 500 retail positions
- Designated community areas
- Interactive play areas complete with bike tracks and mini climbing walls
- Modern parents room
Newly built Wyndham Vale Train Station was part of the multi-billion dollar Regional Rail Link infrastructure project, enhancing Wyndham Vale’s connectivity to inner Melbourne, Geelong and Western Victoria with faster trains and limited stops.
- Architecturally designed and landscaped
- Two dedicated regional tracks
- Parking spaces for 400 cars
- Bicycle storage cage and external hoops
- Ramp access & station lifts to access platforms
- CCTV cameras on the platforms, station building, forecourts, car park and pedestrian bridge
The super clinic is a spacious and iconic building providing primary health care services for the community of Wyndham. New patients are always welcome at IPC Health. All patients are made to feel at home and a part of the family.
- General Practitioners
- Women’s Health Specialists
- Diabetes Nurse Educator
- Mental Health Professionals
- Pathology Services
- Other health care providers
- River Garden’s is perfectly positioned alongside 12 acres of lush internal parkland, wetlands and open spaces. Offering walking trails, an adventure style playground and a BMX/skate area.
- Just moments away is the magnificent Werribee River which has shared cycling and walking trails along its path and provides plenty of opportunity for exercising in the great outdoors.
- Wyndham Vale has recently become Australia’s No.1 location for population growth.
- Between 2018 And 2019, Wyndham Vale experienced the largest and fastest population growth in Victoria, and the second largest and fastest in Australia.
- $65 billion worth of major projects have been recently completed, are underway, approved or proposed in and around Wyndham Vale, including schools, hospitals, transport improvements and the harbour development.
- Wyndham City is investing more than $145 million into upgraded or new roads, community centres, libraries, sporting facilities, parks and more.
- $50 billion underground rail loop which will connect Werribee to Melbourne Airport and north / east suburbs of Melbourne, running between Cheltenham and Werribee via Melbourne Airport including 12 new stations.